HYIP - Le Forum Francais

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
HYIP - Le Forum Francais

HYIP - le Meilleur des Informations en temps réel pour une Communauté Francophone

Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Damian Brink Club - damianbrink.com

IncredibleEarnings
    IncredibleEarnings

Activité : 26103

Damian Brink Club - damianbrink.com Empty Damian Brink Club - damianbrink.com

Message par IncredibleEarnings Mar 10 Oct - 14:54

I'm not the admin! Smile

PS: Invested here with own money

Start: 10/10/2017

Register here

About:
    My name is Damian van der Brink, I live and work in the Netherlands.

Today, a significant number of people earn on trading crypto-currencies. It is possible to obtain a sufficiently high profit by buying and selling crypto-currencies on the fluctuation of the exchange rate.

I am a graduate economist and financial analyst, therefore it is quite natural that since the advent of digital currencies they have come to the sphere of my interests

I have a friend programmer who created this website for all the club members and who will further develop it, fill it with various useful ideas and technical innovations in the site building industry.

Many people were skeptical about everything that concerns crypto-currencies at the initial stage of their development, but I had a different opinion, and I was sure that eventually they would become full-fledged means of payment with a high level of volatility.

Here's some information about me:

Name: Damian van der Brink
    Birthdate: May 7, 1982
    Address: Eemnesserweg 102,
    1221 EB Hilversum, Netherlands
    E-mail: dbrink@protonmail.com
    Telegram: @dbrinkclub
    For more than three years I have been successfully trading the most popular crypto-currencies on specialized and reliable exchanges. My knowledge and work experience in large banking institutions, investment companies and funds played a significant role in my success.

Distribution of my assets:

Bitcoin : 47%
    Ethereum : 22%
    DASH : 14%
    Ripple, NEM : 17%

I am convinced that the more money you invest in the sphere of your activity, along with the knowledge of the details of a particular direction taken, and also the existence of significant experience in this area, the larger profit you generate.

That's why I decided to create my own investment club - damianbrink.com. I invite to mutually beneficial cooperation not only investors with extensive experience, but also people who do not have the time, the necessary knowledge and large capital, those who at the same time want to earn a stable income in the market of crypto-currencies.

Thanks to your investments, I will get an opportunity to increase the number of trade transactions and will be able to buy more crypto currency. In my turn, I will pay each investor a certain percentage of his income.

Plans:
    1.20% to 1.80% per day for 100 business days.

Referral Commission:
    10%-7%-3%

Payment Processors:
    Bitcoin

Minimum Deposit:
    0.01 BTC

Features:
    DDOS Protection
    SSL
    Custom script
    Unique Design

Our deposit:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BTC amount: 0.01 BTC
    Hash:f3082f9d09c0c0b19f8dbb14796df6e5f94e276b01d9aebb40e90a03adffbcde
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register here
    IncredibleEarnings
    IncredibleEarnings

Activité : 26103

Damian Brink Club - damianbrink.com Empty Re: Damian Brink Club - damianbrink.com

Message par IncredibleEarnings Ven 27 Oct - 6:18

Not paying.
    Do not spend here.
    Protect yourself staying away of this scam site!

RUS:

Проект больше не платит.
    Не тратьте здесь деньги.
    Защитите себя от этого афериста!

Damian Brink Club - damianbrink.com 07e834342c7228d0742195173fb523cf_thumbnail

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar - 19:07